ROBINETTE GROUP PLC
The Robinette Group is a boutique law firm located in Falls Church, VA just outside of Washington DC that provides legal services to clients in the public sector. Our clients tend to be government contractors or commercially oriented companies that have a government business segment. Our clients range from small start ups looking to access the federal market for the first time to well established Fortune 500 companies that specialize in products and services designed for the U.S. Government. Many of our clients are high-tech companies, including integrators, cosultancies, hardware and software vendors and biotechnology and health services companies. We support OEMs, distributors and resellers. We serve prime contractors and subcontractors and other entities that provide products and services targeting the public sector.
Whether your business requires project support for a specific proposal, initiative or investigation, or general advice from time-to-time to supplement or support your internal legal advisors, we can provide legal services tailored to your needs and aimed at supporting your business in an efficient and reliable manner. We pride ourselves in providing high quality and responsive legal support.Learn More
- Helped a software company develop its first commercial small business subcontracting plan.
- Helped a biotech company plan its go-to-market strategy to enter the U.S. Government marketplace.
- Filed an agency level protest and obtained corrective action that included a contract award decision in favor of our client.
- Supported clients in the development of multi-tier distribution strategies to support their federal businesses.
- Conducted an internal investigation into a client’s pricing practices and prepared a disclosure to the GSAIG.
- Developed “federalized” versions of end user license agreement.
- Helped a government reseller negotiate several OEM distribution and reseller agreements.
- Prepared a comprehensive U.S. export control compliance program for a professional services company.
- Helped several companies leverage commercial item acquisition terms and procedures to support their commercially oriented businesses.